Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Godzilla



GODZILLA

Let me say this to start off. If there's no Godzilla then there's no Joe Anaconda of the Anaconda films, Dino from the Flintstones, no Wally Gator, no Geico Geko, no Gex, no Rango and so on. All those fucks who think they're the shit now need to pay homage to Japan's finest- Godzilla. Or should I say Gawd-Zilla.

Off screen The Big Zill, as he liked to be called, clung to the streets and its culture. We had the same weed guy a few years ago so I'd see him from time to time in dire need of a pound or two of the green vegetation. He'd roll instantly right on the spot after his purchase- the dealer didn't mind, he was there for the stories and the fuckery. After he'd light the Dutch and took a humongous pull his eyes would roll back and electricity would flow along the spires that protruded from his back. He would slowly exhale and proclaim, "Mothra was my nigga.. that was a REAL ass nigga right there, yes indeed. Fuck Megalon and King Ghidorah! Look here.. There was money on the table for a 'Expendables' type monster reunion flick but these bitch ass niggas was talkin' about it ain't enough. We need to fuck with these Koreans on some straight to DVD shit and get paid upfront, fuck a back-end. Can you believe that shit? Now look at us- stuck on stupid getting short changed at conventions and trade shows".

He took another deep pull of the medicine.. "And fuck Perry Mason too. How in the fuck would you pair Perry Mason with my big ass?", he said aloud. He closed his eyes, leaned back and said, "Me roaming the streets and tearing the city up was basically me lookin' for weed, alcohol, and bitches.. THE PEOPLE NEVER KNEW THAT!! They thought it was about the country or some dumb kid or me saving the day. It was never about that bullshit, it was all hood shit. That WAS Godzilla- hood shit!" 

-This was more than a few years ago and The Big Zill was going through a turbulent time that's associated  with being out of work and a has been in Hollywood. But guess who's making a monster comeback with a brand new blockbuster that's about to drop any moment now-- yes our good friend GAWD-ZILLA!!

Personally I'm happy for the guy. Not too many actors get another clean shot like this. I hope the best for him and I hope this rekindles his career all over again. I hear he hits the medicinal shops now so I haven't seen him around the old spot in ages. I wonder if he got Mothra a cameo in his new flick?




Hollywood Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback